Friday, September 4, 2009

Victory against the Alliance.



Victory, my fellow Brewfest Champions! Victory. If I could put my enemies' heads on pikes outside Ogrimmar, I would've. But there were just too many heads!
The Horde was successful last night in killin' all the leaders that the Alliance had. And Brewfest Champions was represented there by, yours truly, as well as two new members, Celynas and Sunwarrior!

How did we do it on this time? Well, we had plenty of tanks. Plenty of healers. And we had a full stack of volunteers, for an entire 40-man raid. This allowed us the luxury of bustin' into the city without regard for anyone else. We would draw most of the cities we scrambled into, but when they reached our little mob, it was as if the soldiers dissolved like butter.

The whole event took about two hours to pull off. Yer ol' warlock leader was there summonin' all the basterds who couldn't catch up or keep up! I swear, I did more summonin' than attackin'!

In any event, about three of us Brewfest Champs got warbears now! And, in my promise to just about everyone who ran the raid last night, I'm gonna post some photos of the event.













1 comment:

Erishaham said...

Congrats! Hopefully you'll be able to help me run through that later this month. See you @ brewfest!