Friday, September 4, 2009

One more thing....about them pirates.....

Just one more thing, fellas! I was flyin' around on my magic carpet the other day, and I witnessed this nice little battle between our airships. As you can see, Horde's firin' a couple of money shots at the Alliance bastards across the way! And in all the excitment, it got me to thinkin' about pirates.

Pirate Day is comin' fellas. It's a special day, because it only comes once in Azeroth. I've never really took the time to appreciate the day, but I think it'd be fittin' if we could score a few Pirate Day achiements! For kicks, ya know!

Now, ol' Nob is always workin' on weekends, as ya'll might know. But that doesn't mean you fellers can't give Pirate Day a shot! So, I'll tell you scurvy dogs my deal. If you fellas do somethin' on Pirate Day that's worthy of some photography (and you get a screen shot), let me know, and I'll post it up on the site.

Hardy har har!

No comments: