Friday, September 4, 2009

The Brewfest

Okay, gents. As you fellas know, this month is OUR MONTH. We ain't gonna let no one take it from us, if ol' Nob can help it!

How do we achieve this? Well...foremost on my hopes for you all is that you can achieve gettin' a Brewfest Ram! Again, my faithful Brewfest sycophants, if ya get a ram, I'm gonna promote ya. You become a Ramsteiner, which is one of the best things to be in our little club!

How do ya get a ram? Well...the Brewfest tents are usually set up outside Ogrimmar. Out there are many games. One of those games involves you riding a ram back and forth in a race against time. This quest I'm talkin' about is a daily. Ya gotta do it EVERY DAY guys. I mean...you don't need to do it every day to get yer ram, but it sure helps to try to get that race done as often as Blizzard allows! This will ensure that you can get that ram!

Other games will get you other achievments, but let's keep talkin' about gettin' that ram!

I'll look up more details about the event for ya'll. I know some of you are REAL DAMNED INTERESTED in collectin' yer mounts, so just trust ol' Nob! I still get to update this sucker on weekends, so stay tuned to the blog for more detailed instructions.

In the meantime, just to remind you fellas, Brewfest starts September 20th! SEPTEMBER 20TH. Don't neglect yer drinkin' duties!

Siggy soggy, siggy soggy, oi oi oi!

-Nob

No comments: