Friday, September 18, 2009

Pre-Brewfest



Howdy Gents! Well, Brewfest is gonna begin in a couple of days..and as you know--that's WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT!

So...I just wanna start this occasion of merriment to inform you guys, that if any of you need help to work on gettin' that ram, I will be there for you WHENEVER I'm online! On weekends, I'm online usually from 11:30pm until about one in the morning. But for all of Brewfest, I'll work to be online on weekdays occasionally during the day, but also, at night at approximately 9pm. (That is, Mon-Fri I'll be online at 9pm for ya'll.)

Now, schedule is important fellas...because we're gonna be fighting a little dwarf bastard who's level 80--who I've never dealt with. And, of course, it'd be best if we could team up on the little punk and stomp on his neck. So...if any time is good for you, or if you can only be online at a specific time...let me know through the comments on this website. I'll be able to work around your schedule to help ya out.

And, of course, ya'll help each other out as well! All levels are able to participate in the Fest, so don't leave out our lower level players!





No comments: