Friday, October 2, 2009

The Brewfest Photo Contest Shall Proceed

Yesterday evening, I was able to check in with Taynor and Razbek. They were workin' together on leveling up North in Azshara. So far, so good--keep it up fellas!

Remember, if you need anything, let the guild know.

And don't forget, I can always cast some expertise enchants to help ya level, and, of course, while Brewfest proceeds, there's always the 6:15 buff from the Tapping of the Keg, which boosts your experience accumulation.

While we were visiting on a rock next to the monster-filled ocean, the subject of photography arose once again. It was decided that Brewfest Champions will push through with a photo game. The object is simple. Send me a good photograph of something hopefully brewfest-related, and I'll post it and award ya with an award of gold. Easy money.

And now comes the question: have you ever taken a photo with Warcraft before? If not, the process is simple. All you do is hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. This action will photograph everything on your screen, including your toolbar.

What if you don't want your toolbar in the photo? Simple. Hit Alt-Z to remove your toolbar from view. Hit Alt-Z to bring it back.

Sometimes, I like to remove the names from above players, to provide for a nice clean picture. To do that, you need to go to your Interface menu to remove Names.

To obtain this photograph, you need to go into your Warcraft folder on your computer. There, in your Warcraft files is a folder titled "Screenshots." It is there that you can find your images, which are usually saved in jpeg format. Rename them if you wish, and send me a copy of your picture. Send the copy to brewfestchampions@yahoo.com. I'll post em, and promptly send ya a cash reward as soon as I can get my WoW-addicted ass to a computer.

There's plenty of places in Azeroth to get a good picture, and there's plenty of stations where the Brewfest decorum is set up that you wouldn't even suspect. For instance, I bet you have no idea where the hell this is at!



I look forward to gettin' mails from you chums outside WoW. It really helps fight the monotony of my 16-hour shift at the job, and the website and mail system are the only ways for me to communicate to you during weekends. So now, let's see who'll read this!

Hardy har har!

No comments: